We strive for excellent communication throughout the representation process and we are always available to answer your questions and provide you with customized advice based on your individual legal situation.
- Super Lawyer, 2019
- Florida Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- SBRN - Small Business Resource Network
- Northeast Florida Estate Planning Council
- University of Florida with a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.): tax law program consistently ranked number two in the United States.
- Ohio Northern University with a Juris Doctor (J.D.): received Dean’s list honors and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- State University of New York with a Master of Science in Industrial Technology.
- Brock University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- Full time doctrinal Assistant Professor of Law – Florida Coastal School of Law – Courses taught included first year Property Law and Federal Income Taxation (2008-2009).
- Adjunct Professor of Law Florida Coastal School of Law Federal Income Taxation (Fall 2006 to Present).
- Instructor – AAA Construction School Lecture on business, estate planning and asset protection issues for Florida contractors and business owners (2006 and 2007).
- Small Business Resource Network Legal Network – 2013 Chairperson. (Small Business Development Center – University of North Florida).
- Panelist on the Florida Real Property, Trust and Probate Section of the Florida Bar Association, Liaison with Law Students (2004 and 2005).
- Guest lecturer on the topics of business entity selection and the Florida limited liability company at Florida Coastal School of Law Institute of General Practice (Spring 2005).
- Speaker at the Estate Planning Seminar in Ponte Vedra Beach, topics related to understanding the probate process in Florida (October 2004).
- The Laws and Rules Governing Trustees, Non-Monetary Aspects of Trust Administration and Keeping the Books – Accounting in Trust Administration, in Fundamentals of Trust Administration (National Business Institute 2012).
- Overview and General Issues: Florida Trust Code Parts I, II, and III, in New Trust Code Law (Lorman Education Services 2008).
- Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust, in New Trust Code Law (Lorman Education Services 2008).
- Multidisciplinary Practice and Professional Responsibility after Enron, FLORIDA COASTAL LAW JOURNAL (Spring 2003).
- Comparative Study of Air and Water Pollution Levels in the Metal Fabrication, Pulp and Paper and Petrochemical Industries (Spring 1994).
- Tax, business and estate planning attorney for one of Gainesville, Florida’s longest continually operating law firms. Owned and managed a construction company for many years.
Let's Work Together
We want to help guide you through your legal concerns and issues. Contact us today to see if you qualify for a free consultation.Complete Our New Client Form To Get Started With A Free Consultation